Setting up a project to innovate or build a digital service can be a daunting task. You need to align on goals with multiple stakeholders and gather input regarding requirements and technical choices from various directions. It’s important to get all these voices in the same space, and that’s why we provide the facilitated workshop service.
Workshops bring stakeholders together to envision and define business goals, product requirements and technical scope. Not only are they an effective way to agree on goals, but they also improve team spirit, allow participants to make an impact and challenge their way of thinking.
Our workshops are tailored to the specific needs of our client, containing participatory exercises designed for collaboration, ideation and problem solving, and lasting typically half to a full work day (4-8h) for maximum benefits.
Workshops improve team communication and establish a collaborative understanding of the project between stakeholders. The deliverables are a documentation of the workshop activities, for example, in the form of a product roadmap, broken down into design and development activities. The documentation can be used to support strategic decision making and planning the next steps in the project.
When it's useful
- You’re innovating or designing a new digital service
- You’re about to start a development project
- You need to gather information from various stakeholders
- You need to align on project goals
- You need to improve collaboration in your team
- You need to transfer large amounts of information between different parties
- Product development roadmap
- Service blueprints
- Stakeholder, System, Ecosystem & Journey Maps
- Business Model Canvas
- Project plan
- Improved communication
- Alignment on goals