What is the innovation voucher?
Business Finland's innovation voucher enables SMEs with a new product or service idea with international growth potential to purchase external expertise. The voucher can be used to purchase new knowledge and skills from expert services related to innovation activities, for example for product development, strategy or testing. The value of the voucher is 5000€ + VAT, which includes a self-financing of 1000€ from the company receiving the innovation voucher. Business Finland will pay up to 4000€ + VAT to the external expertise provider.
We are an official service provider for Business Finland’s innovation voucher.
Who is eligible to apply?
SMEs engaged in well-established business and who have a new product or service idea with international growth potential are eligible to apply for the innovation voucher when they need the help of external expertise for innovation activities.
External expert services may be needed for instance to assess the idea’s suitability for further development, usability or marketability, for example, by means of demos, prototypes and user testing.
What can the voucher be used for?
(Source: Business Finland)
- Services related to the development of product and service strategy (including the preparation of a design strategy)
- Experiments and agile product and service development
- Measurement and testing services relating to innovation
- Feasibility studies and expert opinions relating to innovation
- Services related to the evaluation and exploitation of research results