We're looking for a usability-oriented React Native developer to join our team in Warsaw.
If you have 2+ years’ experience with React Native and Redux and you’re interested in usability and user experience, we’d like to hear from you!
We offer a position in a rapidly growing company with great career opportunities and a competitive salary. Your work will be challenging, often changing on a short notice, but never boring.
- You have practical experience with common Web technologies like HTML5, CSS & WebSockets
- You know your way around GraphQL and WebStorm or PhpStorm
- You’re familiar with responsive design
- You know how to work with React-native and native App API
- You have worked with both iOS and Android Apps
- You want to be involved in developing sustainable long-term solutions and systems as lead developer
- You have the courage to suggest new solutions, but also to ask for help when you need it
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You're comfortable with both team work and independent work
We're looking for people who love their job and are passionate about it. With us you get to work with like-minded professionals. We are focused on helping our people develop to the fullest of their abilities.
If this sounds like you, you can show your skills to us by making this Hundred5 test and we contact you afterwards.
Or you can send us a message with your CV attached with it. We'd love to hear about projects you have worked on. Links to LinkedIn and GitHub profiles are appreciated but not a must. Please include your monthly salary request.
Send your application to email@example.com with React Native Developer as the subject line.