We're looking for a usability-oriented React Native developer to join our team in Warsaw.
If you have 2+ years’ experience with React Native and Redux and you’re interested in usability and user experience, we’d like to hear from you!
We offer a position in a rapidly growing company with great career opportunities and a competitive salary. Your work will be challenging, often changing on a short notice, but never boring.
- You have practical experience with common Web technologies like HTML5, CSS & WebSockets
- You know your way around GraphQL and WebStorm or PhpStorm
- You’re familiar with responsive design
- You know how to work with React-native and native App API
- You have worked with both iOS and Android Apps
- You want to be involved in developing sustainable long-term solutions and systems as lead developer
- You have the courage to suggest new solutions, but also to ask for help when you need it
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You're comfortable with both team work and independent work
We're looking for people who love their job and are passionate about it. With us you get to work with like-minded professionals. We are focused on helping our people develop to the fullest of their abilities.
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your CV attached with it. We'd love to hear about projects you have worked on. Links to LinkedIn and GitHub profiles are appreciated but not a must. Please include your monthly salary request.
Send your application to email@example.com with React Native Developer as the subject line.