We're looking for a Project Coordinator to join us in Warsaw.
The position is part-time in the beginning but can develop into full-time later on. Working time and schedules are flexible and negotiable.
What is this job about?
As a Project Coordinator you are responsible for supporting our team of developers in Warsaw and making sure they have what they need to succeed. You will work as part of a team which is responsible for building our growing presence in Poland. This can mean anything from organizing interviews and onboarding new hires to getting office supplies and coordinating HR and financial management activities with our external partners in Warsaw. Other tasks depend on your skills and experience. We work in self-organizing teams so titles are secondary and roles vary depending on projects. We welcome you to shape your own role and we'd love to hear what you have in mind.
What do we value in a candidate?
- You're a native level Polish speaker and fluent in English. English is our internal language but native level Polish is required to communicate with external partners.
- You want to be involved in building a great work environment for yourself and your colleagues and you have ideas how to make our office better.
- You’re well organized and you have a can-do attitude. You're comfortable with both team work and independent work.
- You have the courage to suggest new solutions, but also to ask for help when you need it.
- You're enthusiastic about technology and design and you follow the industry development out of passion, not responsibility.
What do we offer?
We offer you a key role in facilitating our growth and building a great work environment for yourself and your colleagues in Warsaw. In this role you will have the freedom to develop your skills and build your own role as we grow. We are focused on helping our people develop to the fullest of their abilities and you would have the support of your experienced colleagues.
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary request. We’re interviewing applicants as we go and we'll hire as soon as we find the right person.
Check out our blog to learn more about our team and what they think about working at Sangre.