We're looking for an Office Manager to facilitate a great working environment in Warsaw.
What is this job about?
As an Office Manager your main responsibility is supporting our team of developers in Warsaw and making sure they have what they need to succeed. You will work as part of a team responsible for building our growing presence in Poland. This can mean anything from making office space better and organizing social events to onboarding new hires and coordinating HR and financial management activities with our external partners in Warsaw.
In short, we're looking for someone who will make our office a place our people enjoy coming to and a community for the best tech talents in Warsaw. Other tasks will depend on your skills and interests. We work in self-organizing teams so titles are secondary and roles vary depending on projects. We welcome you to shape your own role and we'd love to hear what you have in mind.
What do we value in a candidate?
- You're a native level Polish speaker and fluent in English. English is our internal language but native level Polish is required to communicate with external partners.
- You want to be involved in building a great work environment for yourself and your colleagues and you have ideas how to make our office space better.
- You’re well-organized and you have a can-do attitude. You're comfortable with both team work and independent work.
- You already have some experience of working in an office, but more than that, you're proactive and willing to learn.
- You have the courage to suggest new solutions, but also to ask for help when you need it.
- You're enthusiastic about technology and design and you follow the industry out of a genuine passion.
- You're a people-person and a good communicator. As an Office Manager you will be in a key role to connect people and facilitate team work.
- Any other skills you want to bring to the table. For example, we value if you have a marketing mindset and you can create engaging content in Polish for our social media and website.
What do we offer?
We offer you a key role in facilitating our growth and building a great work environment for yourself and your team in Warsaw. In this role you will have the freedom to develop your skills and build your own role as we grow. We are focused on helping our people develop to the fullest of their abilities and you would have the support of your experienced colleagues.
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re interviewing applicants as we go and we'll hire as soon as we find the right person.
Check out our blog to learn more about our team and what they think about working at Sangre.