We’re looking for an experienced Drupal Developer to join us at our Helsinki office. If you’re interested in usability and user experience, and you're looking for new challenges in the world of Drupal, we'd love to hear from you.
Who are we looking for?
- You know your way around WebStorm or PhpStorm
- You can independently create responsive design solutions
- You know how to work with different versions of Drupal
- You are interested in and love to focus on the experience of users of your solutions
- You have the courage to suggest new solutions, but also to ask for help when you need it
- You’re comfortable with both team work and independent work
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
We are looking for people who love their job and are passionate about it. With us you get to do your work with likely minded professionals. We are focused on helping our people develop to the fullest of their abilities.
We offer a position in a rapidly growing company with great career opportunities and a competitive salary. Your work will be challenging, often changing on a short notice, but never boring. In addition to the nice architectural atmosphere at our downtown Helsinki office, you would also be enjoying the company of our experienced and passionate developers as your teammates.
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your CV attached with it. Projects you have worked on are a great way of telling about yourself. Links to LinkedIn and GitHub profiles are greatly appreciated but not a must. Please include your monthly salary request as well!
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with Drupal Developer as the subject line.
Do you want to know more about this role?